Lincoln TeamMates holds the annual Recognition Celebration in January. This event highlights the contributions and achievements of those in the Lincoln TeamMates family.
Lincoln TeamMates Recognition Celebration
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Doors open & buffet begins at 5:00 p.m.
Program runs from 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Lincoln Station, 201 N. 7th Street
This annual event celebrates the achievements of our students, mentors, and facilitators. TeamMates relies on in-kind donations to be able to provide this fun, inspiring evening for students and their mentors.
Guests enjoy a buffet dinner, followed by a program featuring an awards ceremony and a keynote address by Ann Chang, Artistic Director for the Lied Center for Performing Arts. Ann is a Fulbright Research Scholar, specializing in Classic Performance Practice, was the founder and director of the award-winning Meadowlark Music Festival, and a former TEDx and TEDwomen speaker.
Registration is under way for the annual Recognition Celebration. Each mentor/mentee match is invited to attend; one additional seat is allotted for a guest, such as a parent or other adult (18 years or older) accompanying the mentee. Reserve your seats by filling out the form below. Seating is limited. Seats are allotted on a first come, first serve basis to matches who have registered and submitted the completed form.
REMINDER: Mentors may NOT transport mentees to the event.
If you plan to attend with your mentee, follow these steps:
- Mentors register on the form below.
- Mentors complete their section of the “Plan for Meeting Outside of School” form. A letter of invitation to parents/guardians is included with this form.
- Mentors give the letter and form to mentees to take home for parent permission and signature.
- Mentees turn in the completed form to the school facilitator.
- The school facilitator will turn it in to the TeamMates office.
- After the form is processed, mentors and parents/guardians will receive a confirmation email with event details.
Please register TODAY! Seats are limited and confirmed in order of the date the Plan form is received, not by registration date. The form is due by January 23, 2020! Contact the Lincoln TeamMates office with any questions (402-436-1990).