Lincoln TeamMates relies on the support of numerous Lincoln businesses, faith-based organizations, and service clubs as community partners.
Become a Lincoln TeamMates Partner
TeamMates Lincoln partner organizations believe in the mission of TeamMates and recognize the value of mentoring students. Organizations can partner with us by showing support for mentoring and TeamMates in a number of ways, including:
- Encouraging employees or members to become mentors
- Providing paid time off for employees to mentor
- Promoting TeamMates by sharing positive mentoring experiences
- Donating a scholarship to a graduating mentee
- Financially supporting the matches from within their organization
- Hosting a TeamMates recruiting event
- Sponsoring Lincoln TeamMates events
- Holding mentor networking sessions
- Celebrating mentors within the company
Corporate Vending Program
Through TeamMates’ Corporate Vending Program, community partners can effortlessly help Lincoln TeamMates raise funds needed to serve more students and mentors. TeamMates’ Vending representative, Frank Haverkamp, would be happy to place a coin-operated vending machine in your school, organization, or place of business on behalf of TeamMates at no cost to you.
A variety of snack items are available, and treats can be tailored to the organization’s preferences. The machine will receive complimentary cleaning and maintenance on a regular basis. Better yet, TeamMates receives a portion of each purchase to support Lincoln TeamMates.