TeamMates Policy Reminders
- TeamMates relationship is face-to-face. Matches may not communicate with each other via phone, text, or social media.
- Matches may only meet on school grounds. There are no outside of school meetings, unless it is a TeamMates sponsored group event.
- Mentors may attend any extra-curricular activities that their mentee is involved in (such as plays, sports events, etc.), as long as these activities take place on school grounds. It does not have to be the school the mentee attends.
- Gift giving is not allowed. Gifts change the dynamic of a mentoring relationship.
- Mentors may not bring lunch to their mentees as this would be considered a gift.
Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Diversity and inclusion are core values of the TeamMates organization. TeamMates, as an equal opportunity employer and community partner, is committed to espousing these values in the broadest sense by creating an environment where all individuals feel valued, trusted, understood, supported, and accepted. TeamMates respects the unique beliefs, values, skills, and characteristics of all individuals, and it believes that bringing diverse individuals together will allow TeamMates to proactively and collectively address the issues facing this organization and surrounding communities.