Below are additional websites and videos to educate, support, and motivate you as a mentor.
Helpful Websites for Mentors
- The TeamMates Central Office Resource Library has webinars, toolkits, and publications for mentors.
- National Mentoring Resource Center provides assistance on a number of mentoring topics. Publications can be downloaded free of charge.
- MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership is dedicated to the national mentoring effort. General information on mentoring and ideas for National Mentoring Month can be found at this site.
- Confessions of a High School Troublemaker – Corey Craig
- Poverty: Not a Choice – Tiauna Lewis, former mentee
- Resiliency “Find Your Why” – Mateusz M
- 20 Things We Should Say More Often – Kid President
- Every Kid Needs A Champion – Rita Pierson
- Make an Impact – MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership
- Look Inside – David Flood
- School Transition Tips – U.S. Department of Education
- Build Relationships That Matter: Poverty – Communication Across Barriers
- Help a Grieving Mentee – U.S. Department of Education
- The Growth Mindset Toolkit – MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership
- Career Cluster Assessment – TeamMates Central Office
- The Developmental Relationships Framework – Search Institute
TeamMates on Social Media
Follow the TeamMates Central Office on social media for additional resources and to stay up to date on the latest news.