- Tissue Paper
- Outline of your sun catcher shape
- Contact Paper
- Begin by printing the shape you want to make. For example, star, tree, truck, etc.
- Then, cut out your template. Once that is done, you will cut out the inside of the template so that all that remains is the black outline of your shape.
- Then, cut your tissue paper into squares. They can be little squares, big ones, or a combination of both.
- Next, cut your contact paper to be about the size of your black outline.
- Peel off one side of a piece of contact paper and place your template outline on the sticky side of the contact paper.
- Layer your tissue paper squares inside the outline. The tissue paper should stick to the contact paper. Don’t worry about going outside of the lines, that will be trimmed off later.
- When you are done layering, peel off the cover of the other contact paper and place the sticky side down on top of your creation.
- Trim around your outline.
- Hang and admire your craftiness!