- Tissue Paper
- Modge Podge
- Cut out your tissue paper to the sizes and shapes you want.
- Lay your tissue paper out on your canvas in the pattern you want. This step is optional but can help you to get an idea of the final picture you want to make.
- Put a small amount of Modge Podge on your paintbrush and paint on the canvas. This acts like glue for your tissue paper to stick to the canvas.
- Then, place your tissue paper.
- Continue to do this until all your tissue paper is on the canvas.
- Then, lightly brush a coat of Modge Podge over your entire canvas. This helps seal in any crimped edges and gives the artwork a shiny overcoat.
- Hang and admire your creation!