- 9 counters (you can use beads, beans, coins, buttons, whatever you have available!)
- Pentalpha Puzzle template
1. Download and print the puzzle template above.
2. Place all counters on points of intersection. But, you must follow these rules:
- Place counters one at a time.
- The counter must touch two points before coming to the final, third point.
- The points must be in a straight line.
- The first and third points must be empty. The second point can be empty or occupied.
To see a visual of the instructions, please watch this video: