- Hot Glue Gun or E6000
- 3″ heart cut out of fleece
- 4 Binder Clips
- Handful of Poly-fil stuffing
- Using either a hot glue gun or E6000, place a line of glue around the heart, about ¼ inch from the edge. Leave one side of the heart unglued for stuffing purposes.
2. Place the other heart on top and press the edges together where the glue is. Use binder clips to help hold the hearts together as the glue dries.
3. Once the glue is dry, remove the clips. Insert the stuffing through the open side of the heart until filled.
4. Glue the remaining sides together. Attach the binder clips to the newly glued edge and let dry.