- 3 coins (3 pennies, 3 quarters, etc.)
- Flat, smooth table top
- Flip a coin to determine who will start.
- The non winner of the coin toss forms a “goal” on the end of the table opposite of their opponent. Use the “rock on” symbol with your hand, placing those fingers on the table as a goal.
- Winner of the coin toss forms a tight triangle with all three coins at the end of the table. One of the coins hangs halfway off the table so that you can gently bump that coin with your hand… to send that coin forward, bumping the other coins forward.
- Now with a finger, slide one coin forward, between the other two coins. The coin you slide forward must “break the plane” of the imaginary line between the other two coins.
- If you are successful, you repeat this with another coin. Always moving forward toward the opposite side of the table where the “goal” (your opponent’s fingers) is.
- When you think you have a good chance to slide the coin through the other two coins and into the goal… take a shot!
- If you make it into your opponent’s finger goal, you get a point. If you miss, it’s your opponent’s turn and they repeat the above steps.
Your turn is over when:
- You flick the coin off the table
- You hit another coin with the flicked coin
- You don’t successfully “split” the other two coins
- You miss the shot on the goal
For a video tutorial of the game, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgF6mRBEXI