- 6×6″ square of colored cardstock
- Scraps of cardstock paper
- Fold your 6×6 inch square of colored paper diagonally in half, corner to corner.
2. Fold the right side of your triangle up so it reaches the top of the triangle.
3. Do the same to the left side, then open your triangle.
4. Fold the top flap of the center to the bottom.
5. Take the right corner and tuck it up into the middle “pocket.”
6. Do the same with the left corner.
7. Rotate it so the the “pocket” is at the top. Now you have the base of your bookmark.
8. Using the scrap pieces of colored paper, decorate your bookmark into a character!