- 2-3 bunches of embroidery thread
- Pony beads
- Keychain ring or clip
- Bring the two ends of the twine together and tie a knot onto your keychain.
- String your beads through both strands of twine.
- Lay your bundles of embroidery thread on top of one another.
- Place the embroidery thread horizontal between your two strands of twine at the bottom of the beads. It should look like an upside down T.
- Tie a knot tightly around the center of the thread bundle.
- Fold the ends of the thread down away from the beads.
- Tie a bow around the center of the embroidery thread.
- Cut the ends of your thread to make a tassel.
Activity sent in from TeamMates Sue Carraher & Fatima