- Styrofoam balls
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Colorful pipe cleaners
- Paint the Styrofoam balls with any color you want.
- Using your ruler, cut the Styrofoam balls in half.
- Wrap different colors of pipe cleaners around the end of your paint brush.
- Slide the pipe cleaner coils off the paintbrush and stretch out the coil to your desired length.
- Turn ball upside down and insert five coiled pipe cleaners into the flat, unpainted side.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
OPTIONAL: Use a toothpick to poke a small hole in the center of the top of the ball. Fill that hole with glue and push string in the hole. Your jellyfish can now hang!