- Deck of Cards
- Deal four cards face up in the middle.
- The remaining 48 cards of the deck are dealt out into face-down piles of four. Each player should have 6 piles in front of them.
- Each player now picks up and views one pile of their cards. The goal is to get four of a kind.
- Players trade the cards in their hands with the cards in the middle, as many as they would like and as often as they would like. Be sure to hold no more than four cards at a time.
- Players can at any time place their pile of cards face down again and pick up a different pile to play with.
- When a player has four of a kind in one pile, place that pile face up.
- A player wins when all of their piles have four of a kind and are face up. When this happens, be sure to call out, “James Bond!”