- 2 pieces of artwork on 8.5 x 11″ paper
- Begin by coloring or painting two pieces of artwork!
- When finished, cut your paper into 12cm x 3cm strips. You will need between 16-22 strips depending on the wrist size.
- Fold your strips in half length-wise, then again in half width-wise.
4. Take two folded pieces, slip one inside of the other.
5. Fold one half of the tail of the inside piece up at a right angle.
6. Then fold it up, on top of the outer strip.
7. Turn it over and do the same on the other side. Secure the ends with tape.
8. Add a new strip of paper through the loop you just made, making another loop.
9. Repeat the process from earlier, fold the tail of the loop to the left, then up.
10. Tuck the folded tail into the pocket made by the previous strip.
11. Turn it over and do the same on the other side.
12. Turn your bracelet to the right, and begin the process again, adding a new strip.
13. Keep adding strips until the bracelet is long enough to go around your wrist!
14. Remove the tape and bring your ends together, slotting the first strip into the last loop. Do the same with the inside tail.