- Cardstock paper
- Fold a piece of white cardstock in half. This is the base of your card.
- Cut out a heart template.
- Place your heart template on a piece of colored paper and trace around it. Then, cut your heart out. You will need 6 hearts total for each card.
- Apply glue to the back of one heart and glue to the front of the white card.
- Fold all the other hearts in half.
- Apply glue on the heart on the card and glue a folded heart to each side.
- Repeat this process again on the layer you just made.
- Apply glue to the last heart and stick that on top of the others. Your hearts should look like an accordion.
- Open your card and write a note inside.